December 18, 2018 AGENDA
MILFORD BOROUGH COUNCIL WORKSHOP
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance
- Adopt Agenda
- Lot Combination- 316 West Catharine St. (Recommended by Planning Commission)
- Current projects:
– Move to the Sheriff’s Building- Update
- Other projects – Which do we want to pursue?
-River Access project: 3 portions:
- Overlook from Ballfield;
- A path from E. Catharine to the overlook either along the natural
path 7 ft down the hill or along to back of the ballfield;
- Steps to the river.
– PennDot Grant- Corridor study – Harford & Broad, 7th (to look at traffic calming devices, reducing truck damage, etc.)
– Brookhill Rd: 2 projects:
- Permanent fix for the stormwater runoff from 3rd St to first curve;
- Rebuilding lower portion of Brookhill Rd.
– E. Catharine to River Rd – grant to rebuild wall
– Borough Office building: future use and repairs
– Borough Hall – upstairs possible rentals
– Central Sewer – overall, what are our parameters going forward?
ADJOURN TO EXECUTIVE SESSION